From Fountain to Fruition: More Fairy Gardening

This past summer, I designed a small fountain for Fairy Gardening. Recently, I received the first prototype from their manufacturer. It works well and it looks great in my garden. However there are still a few kinks to work out. The owners would like it to make more of a bubbling or trickling sound (right now it's silent). For functionality's sake, they also decided that it would be better to have a separate battery pack which would make the fountain easier to turn on and off when it's in the garden. And last but not least, we decided that the stones would look more natural if they were different colors. To see how it would look, I painted the prototype.  




The photos below were taken after I painted the stones. 
Originally they were all the same color. 




Comments

Popular Posts